Danish Cyclist’s Federations owns these websites:
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do).
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software here.
Our cookies - and what we use them for
- Our own cookies
Basically make our websites work, including remembering your search settings, allowing you to add comments to our site, making our shopping basket and checkout work and determining if you are logged in or not.
- Third party functions
- Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. We use Facebook (Facebook’s privacy), Twitter (Twitter’s privacy) and Google+ (Google+s privacy).
- Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
If you have any questions that remain unanswered please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.